This is the newest Little MMS trail camera, now available in HD and
with 940NM no glow infrareds! With 12MP image quality and 1920x1080
video quality with audio. This is the best hunting/scouting/covert
camera on the market. The infrared night vision no glow LEDs work
up to 75feet.
The camera's Cam + Video mode allows it to take both pictures and
video with each trigger event. It shoots sharp, bright color
pictures/videos in the day time, and high quality black & white
at night.This model has a new flip-down LCD that allows you to
easily view pictures or change menu settings without removing the
camera. Ideal for hunting use, observing natural events, and using
as a motion-triggered security or time lapse camera!
1. 5M/8M/12M pixel high-quality resolution.
2. 1920 x 1080 HD video with audio.
3. Infrared night vision LED 850nm for flash range as far as 65
feet (20m) (No-glow model940nm has 35 feet (10m) flash range).
4. “Cam + Video” mode enables camera to take both picture and video
at every trigger event.
5. Continuous shooting interval time about 0.5 or 1 second (stamp
off or On)
6. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 3 months
with 8 x AA batteries)
7. Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and
enhances camera’s response speed.
8. Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F (-30°C) to
9. Well designed to deploy covertly Impressively quick trigger time
10. Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking
pictures/videos in long range day and night.
11. When Timer setting on, programmable to only work in specified
period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse
feature to meet your timetable.
12. In camera’s bottom cover built-in 2.0” TFT color display to
review images and videos.
13. Date, time, temperature and battery level can be stamped on
14. Lockable and password protected
15. Setup is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the
enclosed CD on the computer
16. Can change several languages of the menu through setting
country in menu or in PC Setup
17. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service), the
standard scouting camera can be upgraded to work as a remote
Application Of Night Vision Game Trail Camera:
Trail camera for hunting
Animal or event observation
Motion-triggered security camera, for home, office and community
All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where intrusion evidence and
live alert needed
Image Sensor Type(True Megapixels)
12 MP Megapixels Color CMOS
TF Card 8MB~32GB (Not included)
F=1.8mm, FOV(Field of View)=120 °
PIR Sensing Distance
TFT Display Screen
Full Automatic IR Filter
Selectable Image Resolution
1080P(25fps), 720P(25fps), VGA(25fps)
PIR Sensor sight angle
1 second ~ 60mins (default 5 sec)
-30 - +70 °C /-22 - +158 °F
JPEG/AVI (16:9 size)
8xAA or 4xAA battery
Date Time Imprint
Support 6 characters
MMS/Email/SMS Remote Control Support
TV out(NTSC/PAL); USB; SD Card Holder; 6V DC External
Belt, Tripod Nail
About 0.65Kg without battery
FCC, CE, RoHS,IP54
The day pictures from the Suntek are amazing.the maximum pixels can reach 12MP.Both color and clarity are
exactly what we like to see.
The night pictures are surprisingly clear and bright, especially
for a no glow trail camera. You can click on any of the images
belowto see exactly what we are talking about.
When the camera is in GPRS Work mode (sending the pictures to your
email or phone), the photo quality will be diminished.